CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Oak Creek Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WATER UTILITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team. The position performs a variety of duties in the operation, installation, maintenance and repair of water distribution systems, including reading meters, responding to customer complaints, repairing main and service line leaks and breaks; installing, repairing and maintaining water system infrastructure such as water mains, valves, pumps, meter connections and appurtenances; and other duties.
- State of Arizona ADEQ Water Distribution Operator Certificate Grade I / II or must obtain Grade II certification within one year of employment and Grade III within two years of employmen
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and proof of good driving record
- Requires working outside in a variety of environmental extremes such as heat, cold, rain, snow, mud and dust.
- Ability to move heavy objects (50 pounds or more
- Considered “first responder” during emergency conditions which may require occasional weekends, holidays and evenings. Requires candidates live within 20 minutes travel time from West Sedona, AZ
- Excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
Candidates must submit the required job application. Submit the completed and signed application with resume and current certifications to: HRoakcreekwater@gmail.com
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background investigation, previous employment verification, MVD checks, pre-employment physical exam, drug and alcohol screening.