CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Oak Creek Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Immediate opening for part-time Customer Service Representative 25-30 hours per week. Must have excellent customer service skills in person and by phone to address billing, payment and water quality questions. Administrative functions include payment processing, maintain customer information and accounts, maintain records and files, compile reports, prepare correspondence and assist with other projects as assigned. Must have good keyboarding and proofreading skills. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required. Accounting skills a plus.
Submit completed and signed application and resume to: HRoakcreekwater@gmail.com
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview and skills assessment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
WATER UTILITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team. The position performs a variety of duties in the operation, installation, maintenance and repair of water distribution systems, including reading meters, responding to customer complaints, repairing main and service line leaks and breaks; installing, repairing and maintaining water system infrastructure such as water mains, valves, pumps, meter connections and appurtenances; and other duties.
- State of Arizona ADEQ Water Distribution Operator Certificate Grade I / II or must obtain Grade II certification within one year of employment and Grade III within two years of employmen
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and proof of good driving record
- Requires working outside in a variety of environmental extremes such as heat, cold, rain, snow, mud and dust.
- Ability to move heavy objects (50 pounds or more
- Considered “first responder” during emergency conditions which may require occasional weekends, holidays and evenings. Requires candidates live within 20 minutes travel time from West Sedona, AZ
- Excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
Candidates must submit the required job application. Submit the completed and signed application with resume and current certifications to: HRoakcreekwater@gmail.com
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background investigation, previous employment verification, MVD checks, pre-employment physical exam, drug and alcohol screening.